My theory of energy.

• 57 Replies

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
Re: My theory of energy.
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2019, 02:15:27 pm »
What makes a neuron different from a skin cell,  wouldn't be knowledge transferred between the two?

Are u saying that its all invincible until it hits toxins from the environment?

What if the toxins got to your balls first, then youd live longer than your children.

But even if you kept your balls at ultimate worth, because it holds the secret of all future generations, wouldn't at least a little poison go in each time,  each life, maybe there is a threshold it can reach before it ruins the overunity - of the biological repetition process....

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2019, 02:39:52 pm »
redundancy....DNA.....repair...........sorta like digital computers...bits...
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2019, 02:44:41 pm »
Then why doesn't the whole body repair,  why just your testicles.

I want someone to help me get to the bottom of this,  anyone, please answer my desperate plea.

Your balls are In infinite self repair, but unfortunately the rest of your body isn't.  Im lost.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Colossus
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2019, 02:57:36 pm »
Parts of the whole body DO repair themselves. Hair grows as do nails and cells regenerate and repair themselves from scrapes, cuts, broken bones mend themselves. If you've even given blood as many of us have done in our lifetimes, that blood is regenerated by our bodies. Teeth do not regrow although a liver can regenerate itself if not too badly damaged.

Not complete but not a total loss either, else we, as a civilization would have disappeared eons ago.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2019, 03:58:55 pm »
Is that why old men can still have children? Testicles can get cancer though no?

WriterOfMinds

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • WriterOfMinds Blog
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2019, 04:45:57 pm »
Your balls are In infinite self repair, but unfortunately the rest of your body isn't.  Im lost.

Haha that's not how it works.  Reproductive systems decay too, until eventually you become infertile.  In women, there's a definite cutoff point at menopause; our stuff formally shuts down once it's too old to work properly.  And if your reproductive cells are struck by radiation, the mutations can be passed on to your children.

I don't think we fully understand what causes aging yet.  But whatever it is that counts time in our bodies, the accumulated count is not transferred to the new human organism that forms when a sperm meets an egg.  S/he gets to start fresh (except for accumulated errors in the genetic code, as I mentioned).

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2019, 06:01:33 pm »
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2019, 06:13:18 pm »
Its probably advantageous for a species to have slightly unstable cells because that enables evolution. Life forms that didn’t accumulate errors fast enough couldn’t adapt as a species. Nature is like a movie villain, sacrificing all the individuals for the needs of the many.
Or, goaty, its also possible that our cells simply don’t have enough Watts. I know how to fix that one lol.  O0

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2019, 06:33:53 pm »
Ah so cell DNA instructions do change yeah, for evolution to occur, ... this means out of ex. 100 humans, some will lead to dying/dumber creatures/variants...some to the same types as we discussed....and some to a newer 'angelic' form hehe.

So while we 'stay the same' in our kids, us...not ageing....there is the wrong path and the good paths too that do change in the new creatures, and what ensures the better creatures survive is that they, not te weak, breed more offspring - who will's children of their own will stay the same, and some get better/worse...so there you have it the better mutants has more kids....

SO...our kids stay the same.........but over time not really.......the mutations are on the verge/shoulders of the ones that populate more.

So, the instruction sets do stay same for a while, but the better ones come exponentially faster too, however for the sake of adjusting your own DNA this is meaningless, but for the sake of AGI saving you - that new mutations is just a exponential step away and will do better than 'life-extension potions'.

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:14 pm »
Its probably advantageous for a species to have slightly unstable cells because that enables evolution. Life forms that didn’t accumulate errors fast enough couldn’t adapt as a species. Nature is like a movie villain, sacrificing all the individuals for the needs of the many.
Or, goaty, its also possible that our cells simply don’t have enough Watts. I know how to fix that one lol.  O0

MORE POWER!!! XD

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2019, 02:32:16 pm »
Just add more Jewels to your two bulbs downstairs! Make sure it is in "tune" to the wavelength.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2019, 09:12:30 am »
Got it yesterday sry i made a discovery/enlightenment:::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMf7PCkoZQ

This too "holds" the water in the air from gravity, but it is just like a hand holding it...it doesn't mean the stuff INSIDE the water/brain is stopped ageing/resisting gravity, not at all. But for magnetic fields - I know they say super-cooling a magnet and placing it near another magnet to lock it in the air makes the field *expel from the object we care about, but, as you can see below, MRIs do penetrate and move the atoms/protons. However the humans in MRIs are not bathed in (some, more as they start up) gas of super-cooling with the MRI on at the same time, so I can't verify the field affects the atoms INSIDE.

https://www.nibib.nih.gov/science-education/science-topics/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2019, 09:52:38 am »
also alsoooo see this, wow, that paper caliban provided is such a good read, it really digs into MY idea holly cows!!! magnetic fields+supercooling for life extension! Now if only they had me on their team.

https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/104870-very-interesting-idea-using-magnetism-and-super-cooling/?p=872336

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

279 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 335. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles