University Student conducting a final year project on Chatbots (AI related)

• 4 Replies

MPDS

• Roomba
Hey Guys, can you please help a university student out with his final year dissertation, can you spare 2-5 minutes of your time to fill in this questionnaire about your experience with chatbots.
The purpose and intention of this research are to investigate how to improve the reliability of the existing general model of AI chatbots in an e-commerce domain. This research would assist the e-commerce industry to greatly increase their customer satisfaction with the use of this technology. Dissatisfied users, chatbot developers and companies seeking to improve user experience and satisfaction all fall under the clients and audience demographic. The implementation of efficient AI chatbots has the potential to generate revenue whilst making greater savings. The investigation aims to aid clients and the audience understand how to build a good rapport with their clients regarding data protection and the steps the client and audience should take to ensure healthy relations.

Link to my questionnaire
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mqsYS2U3vkqsfA4NOYr9TzXRqbT1PytAvE_I6tmAp3VURjFTMUI1SFJHUVVKMEk0MzFZUDlBVFg5Ri4u&fbclid=IwAR19rOKS2goS1Ystm3q84JbQDZ8UpVqW_Xuks87CkuYBy4-bi5jIrXKVvnQ

Much Appreciated

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
Quoting link to avoid later tampering (just a precaution MPDS).

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mqsYS2U3vkqsfA4NOYr9TzXRqbT1PytAvE_I6tmAp3VURjFTMUI1SFJHUVVKMEk0MzFZUDlBVFg5Ri4u&fbclid=IwAR19rOKS2goS1Ystm3q84JbQDZ8UpVqW_Xuks87CkuYBy4-bi5jIrXKVvnQ

This link seems safe to use and is made with MS forms and the site's certificate checks out.

There is no personal information given, just general questions on the current use of eCommerce chatbots.

Good luck MPDS :)

MPDS

• Roomba
Quoting link to avoid later tampering (just a precaution MPDS).

This link seems safe to use and is made with MS forms and the site's certificate checks out.

There is no personal information given, just general questions on the current use of eCommerce chatbots.

Good luck MPDS :)

I appreciate the comments and feedback Freddy, I am open for feedback from everyone and I appreciate everyone who responded so far

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
Your questionnaire is pretty basic,   no thanks I don't want to involve myself with it.

If u want some advice about text engine theory,  ill gladly give some secrets away.  O0

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
6. How often do you go on to e-commerce sites/apps that use chatbots? (Such as H&M app, IKEA customer service, Facebook chatbot used by Subway, JustEat, ASOS, and many more)

Never (no choice)

7. From the e-commerce sites/apps that have a chatbot, how often do you use the chatbot?

Never (no choice)

8. Overall, how has your experience been using chatbots?

Not Applicable (see above)

9. Did the chatbots fulfil your inquiry in a reasonable length of time?

Options don’t match the question.

10. What aspects of the chatbots *** did you find the*** most useful or valuable?

Have you read your questions?

I gave up after this point...

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

283 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 335. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles