AI: Smartphone and PC Voice Searches and Responses

• 28 Replies

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
AI: Smartphone and PC Voice Searches and Responses
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:37:25 am »
As you realize, AI is here, now, nearly fully developed and already implemented with THE information in Search results of THE sources and databases available online. Program Public Search Engines for Voice readings from only THE sources and databases to include the Oxford English Dictionary, Online Government Medical Websites, National Weather Service, to say the least for immediate, accurate Voice Response of Searches, like with Smartphones when used to locate addresses and any and all other locations, then... install a Smartphone, online PC laptop, if not both, in a Humanoid Robot for AI Voice companionship, assistance... interaction with Humans, and to control, coordinate, and command fully functional Humanoid Robots with updated information for Autonomous AI. I already contacted THE most successful Humanoid Robot Engineering firms and Engineers, and the biggest Universities with Neuro Prosthetic Programs.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:58:07 am by IanSmythe »

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
Re: AI: Smartphone and PC Voice Searches and Responses
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 03:46:24 am »
...you realize AI is greater than Human Intelligence from split-second Smartphone and online PC Voice Search Results. No Human Being in conversation can respond immediately from memory the information of the Oxford English Dictionary, know all of the Medical facts of all of the biggest University Teaching Hospital Research Teams' Publications on the NIH, the Weather conditions as monitored and reported by the National Weather Service and other similar Government websites, to say the least.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:57:18 am by IanSmythe »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 03:53:55 am »
Yes, but we still need more R&D and discoveries generated.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 04:01:02 am »
...More R&D and Discoveries at this late, highly developed- AND implemented phase of AI will continue, of course, and always be appreciated, like the updates to the online Oxford English Dictionary, to say the least! ...the face recognition of the cameras in the eyes of Humanoid Robots will, in the near future, measure and record your symptoms of illness, if any, and not merely measure and record your Vital Signs!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 04:40:56 am »
Yes I agree, I have listed 600 capabilities AI has, which are all around us, some more than others already, or not combined yet. It's all happening fast.

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 05:22:14 am »
...you do realize virtually every Humanoid Robotics firm designs Robots, Humanoid Robots, to drive Military Vehicles, fire weapons, search and destroy: there are demo videos online, on youtube! In the early 1960s until the earliest 1970s, the U.S.A. designed, built, and deployed the Davy Crockett small nuclear warhead series deployed through NATO, NATO deployed the small warheads with a deadly radius of 500 feet on the German border to keep the German tank squads from going into other Countries. By the late 1990s, Intercontinental Ballistic Warheads were less than 6 inches in diameter, less than three feet long, and deadlier than the huge early Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. If 100% realistic Humanoid Robots contain nuclear material to deploy, to open the container inside the Humanoid Robot, RADAR detection of the nuclear device before-, during-, and after deployment, activation, would be impossible, of a device radius in thousands of nautical- and statutory miles of deadly radiation to destroy a whole Continent! Producers of Science Fiction Motion Pictures... The Terminator... so many others... Hardware 1990... and so many others... probably had no idea Technology would really be developed for real Weapons Systems!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 05:30:47 am »
...I was never doubting anything.

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 05:48:15 am »
...did you know we would design and build handheld communicators better than the handheld communicators of the original Star Trek Starship Enterprise? When we come up with a real version of the Star Trek Starship Enterprise Beam Me Up Transporter Technology with Human Particle Disintegration/Reintegration... what if you end up stuck, disintegrated?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 05:53:55 am »
what's your point? We are better or worse haha!?

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 05:58:12 am »
I would say we are better, as you know from so many, many years of robotic surgery, to say the least! The margin of error of a Surgeon's hand is 5 microns, the width of 5 Human hairs. The margin of error of a robotic surgical arm is 1 micron.

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 07:06:30 am »
We are better because of robotic assembly of CAD Systems in manufacture: Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies! My suggestions for a Mechanical Artificial Human Heart many, many years ago resulted as the earliest- and later models of Artificial Human Hearts were only a temporary relief, my realization the Mechanical version would be possible was from highest calibration of robotic surgical arms for precision, accuracy, and functionality, and the later improvement of Artificial Human Heart Valves of antimicrobial materials which do not clog, malfunction, or become infected. Theses days, there are videos on youtube of people being released from U.S. hospitals with Mechanical Artificial Human Hearts: one young man was described as scheduled for a later Human Heart transplant from a Donor as soon as a Human Heart his body would accept is available. The young man walked out of the hospital to go home. ...perfect permanent prosthetic Mechanical Artificial Human Hearts, like many, many other perfect, permanent prosthetic devices!

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 07:39:19 am »
Valves  :wonky2: lol at least that's been my experience. How about a chip which pretends to be a heart (electrically) and sends an averaged signal to a continuous pump. May be easier on the blood vessels.

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2019, 12:51:13 am »
...chip technology is quite advanced these days, yet motors in Artificial Human Hearts still fail... as for easier on the valves, there is a more humorous story as to my experiences during the same time I realized Engineers could, then did, improve artificial Human Heart valves, when I also realized the Mechanical Artificial Human Heart was possible... the Father, a Surgeon, of a school mate of mine (with an older Brother and Sister and younger Sister in the same school) mentioned my suggestion to his Father. His Father looked at me and asked, word-for-word, "Mechanical (Artificial Human Heart) ? Are you sure?", I quietly answered, "Yes.". Then he nodded slowly in agreement with me and quietly said, "Not yet... someday (definitely)". His Children, my schoolmates, Graduated from the same Medical School as their Father. I fell in love with your standard stethoscope (then, during the earliest 1970s, was approximately $200.00 USD) with rubber hoses, particularly the extremely high quality of the metals about- and over the drum... the flat membrane-like part you listen through, and the potential Medical Equipment applications for the durability of those composite metals and the membrane-like drum... I admired the precision of those components then, during the earliest 1970s, as my Maternal Grandmother had cataracts removed from her eyes with the then-new procedure of laser surgery. When I spoke with her on the telephone while she was in a Doctor's suite in the Hospital, I lost my breath for a few seconds... in those days, they completely removed the cataracts with lasers. My Grandmother never had complications!  She lived until between 83- and 84 Years of Age. Many years later, during the 1980s, then with improvements after, the U.S.A. developed better antimicrobial materials than surgical steel for rods, then called pins, to support and-/or re-construct broken bones, and introduced antimicrobial Artificial Human Heart Valves they continue to improve... during the 1980s, the antimicrobial soft composite materials of the filters in the antimocrobial artifical Human Heart Valves for the blood to flow in- and out of the Heart through did not clog, and did not, and do not, fail.

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2019, 05:16:37 pm »
...and, for Neuroprosthetic Bionic Human Eyes and Bionic Human Ears Research links of Research Publications
at NIH: http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2013/issue138a/
...Cyborg... Cybernetic Organism... to say the least, for you realize you can live forever in an indestructible prosthetic body with your frontal lobe neurons where all of your memories and thoughts and the ability to connect memories to thoughts are, Declarative Memory... Human Intelligence, and perceive Sight and Sound with your Neuroprosthetic Bionic Human Eyes and Bionic Human Ears!

IanSmythe

• Bumblebee
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 05:37:31 pm »
...the University Hospital Research Publications for Isolation of Human Brain frontal lobe Neurons from "rapidly autopsied" Human Brains, average age 78, for up to 2 weeks in mixed media during which time the Neurons continue to fire and cultivate, and the University Hospital Research Publications for Imaging frontal lobe Neurons during Decision Making of Monkees are available online at NIH. Imaging of Human Brain frontal lobe Neurons during Decision Making is being conducted!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1850778/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715848/
...there are many other similar University Hospital Research Publications online from NIH!

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 09:58:19 pm by IanSmythe »

Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 15, 2024, 08:14:02 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

274 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 335. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles