Share your most unique powerful AGI digests

• 1 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Share your most unique powerful AGI digests
« on: September 15, 2019, 09:38:46 am »
My 2 I seem to go to every other day are Open AI's website and Two Minute Papers YouTube Channel.

Reason: Open AI has made one of the best combined AGI-like AI yet; GPT-2. And other related work. How can you not check in every day?

Reason: Two Minute Papers YouTube Channel has all the latest bleeding edge most unique and most widely varying short summarized videos on amazing futuristic AI technologies. It's as good as food.

My faults: I think I remember other sites, one lists all the types of nets, and Google DeepMind has many latest updates. I gotta check in there more often. Lastly, this very forum is a quite good place to see member's and Tyler's posts. No doubt Writer Of Mind's AGI also has many modeling things that GPT-2 doesn't have, like forgetting...etc.

Share yours, let's unite/ fill in gaps...
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

AndyGoode

Re: Share your most unique powerful AGI digests
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 01:29:46 am »
I get news on the technical topics of interest to me in the groups on LinkedIn, such as in artificial intelligence. LinkedIn isn't meant to be devoted to posting news, but that is a fairly big part of the material carried there. Some of the news is subtle advertisements for companies, though. What LinkedIn really lacks are people posting questions and ideas as they do in forums like this, so that's one reason I like to hang out here: it's more human and casual, instead of mostly business issues like how to give presentations or how to make your resume shine, so this forum complements my more formal LinkedIn activity.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

297 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles