FPNA - Field-Programmable Neural Array (investment offer)

• 53 Replies

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
FPNA - Field-Programmable Neural Array (investment offer)
« on: December 24, 2019, 09:39:34 pm »

Hello.
My name is Vitaliy Monastyrskiy.
I am an inventor, hardware and software engeneer from Ukraine.
I know how to make a programmable neural chip. This will be a field-programmable neural array, onto which it will be possible to program a neural network of any type, with a synchronous or asynchronous way of working. The technology allows you to scale the size of neural networks by increasing the number of chips on the motherboard.

The use of such chips is very large. They can be installed on drones or cars, making portable autopilots. Cards with such chips can be installed in a personal computer so that computer games count on them the behavior of computer opponents (NPCs). Using these chips, it will be possible to create thinking virtual assistants for a smart home, or create a virtual teacher for self-education. Imagine a computer game that you play for only half an hour a day, but for half a year you automatically learn a new language or a new profession ... In the end, such chips will be the first brains in the world for human-like robots.

Now, my project is in the process of developing a prototype. To complete this task I need $ 5000 and 6-8 months of work. And I am looking for funding for my project. Unfortunately crowdfunding is not suitable, because in our country banks do not accept money from crowdfunding platforms. Therefore, I can only collect investments through cryptocurrencies or ... I need a financial partner who will go into my project to finance it, for a share in the business.
I will be glad if the participants in this forum help me with this. Even better if you collectively fund this project. Then we will make a new future together. On its basis, much can be done in the field of AI development.
So I am open to suggestions and hope for your understanding.
Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 03:46:00 pm by flamehowk »

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
Re: Field-Programmable Neural Array (FPNA)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 12:20:45 am »
Why do you need capital?     show us a schematic of your design, unless u want to keep it a secret.   
I do hardware theory too,  ive got a really out there technique which doesn't even use transistors. (So if I manufactured it, I wouldn't need to print semiconductors... ezier.)
If your using transistors, you have to go build your own, unless you have some design which doesn't require miniaturization because it hasn't many components, but that is quite a special case if its any good, you cant actually buy transistors for a cpu, they have to be printed on.  Ive gone till now needing no money, and I think its going to stay that way.

Computers, fpgas and hardware neural networks are similar to make, they all end up being a network anyway, all logic is,  its not so much of a big deal to me now.

So - if you don't mind -  can you explain your hardware technique?  And im not like guys anywhere else on the internet, I like zany stuff the best.   If I see a 555 timer connected up to and gate ic's it makes me uncontrollably yawn.  *bored*

Also..  so you've got a hardware brain planned - what about motor drivers?  Ive got one,  ill share it with you if you want,  and its transistorless too. :)

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 08:12:25 am »
>> Why do you need capital?
To make a prototype. In our country, now there is a war and poverty around. For me now it’s a lot of money.

>> show us a schematic of your design, unless u want to keep it a secret.
Want. This technology costs billions. I am not ready to give it.

>> Ive gone till now needing no money, and I think its going to stay that way.
I'm happy for you.

>> So - if you don't mind - can you explain your hardware technique?
I prefer "zero-disclosure evidence." That is, I want to limit myself to demonstrating the operability of my architecture, rather than revealing its secret.

>> Also .. so you've got a hardware brain planned - what about motor drivers? Ive got one, ill share it with you if you want, and its transistorless too.
Sorry, I don’t understand what kind of "motor drivers" you are talking about. If you mean drivers for stepper motors or servos, then I have my own full box. But now it's not about CNC machines.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 11:16:24 am »
Vitaliy, what educational background do you have? Is there any of your other work you would like to share with us?

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 01:53:13 pm »
Electronics and machines in general have a big shroud of lies hiding their workings,  its hard to find help,  lectures at university can be tough and hard to understand not because the machine is that complicated, its hard to know who to trust.    My best advice if I treated you like myself,  is to just keep making random schematics,  they wont work at first, but theres always a little truth even to something that is mostly wrong, and youll eventually get there,  it seems amazing and mystifying when you first get started, but once you start to work it out and the illusion is removed it can be a little dull to know about,  (itll now be easy for you.) but then youll be in a position to get your business running.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2019, 02:19:20 pm »
Welcome Flamehowk.

It would be cool instead of asking directly for money if such a site could exist where people could put in requests for certain equipment or types of materials that could be freely given/donated, traded or sold for a very reasonable cost.

Asking for money without any proof of concept, prototype, model, etc., is like asking a complete stranger for money to support your dreams. THAT is a very hard sell! While the Internet has been a great vehicle in so many ways, it has also been a venomous animal biting some trusting people and taking their money with little or nothing in return.

While I'm not trying to say or imply that your project is one of them, people need more than a few sentences on a screen in order to agree to part with their money.

I do wish you luck and success with your project. Please keep us informed!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2019, 02:31:10 pm »
Vitaliy, what educational background do you have? Is there any of your other work you would like to share with us?

>> Vitaliy, what educational background do you have?
I study every day all my life ... How to measure my education?

>> Is there any of your other work you would like to share with us?
If you mean developments in the field of microelectronics, then I have only three of them:
1) Highly Intelligent Logic (HIL). This is a self-routing CPU architecture that solves the problem of parallel computing.

2) There is also a kernel architecture for the fastest ASIC chip of the Bitcoin miner, I call it SHBA (Serial Hashing Bitcoin Architecture). This is the only one of my OpenSource semiconductor projects, so if you want I can give a link to the presentation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HayrYFW0b28&t=6s

3) This project is ProgBrain.

There are also many other developments, but in other areas. Engineering, cryptographic functions, a specialized tool, design of manipulators and much more. But all this has nothing to do with either neural networks or microelectronics.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2019, 02:51:07 pm »
Is that laboratory in the video your company you work in?

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2019, 02:52:22 pm »
That video looks like toss to me.

So your technology involves parallel power.
A neural network is a parallel machine, your communicating every pixel on the retina to every cell, and all the cells operate at the same time.

We had this crazy idea on ai dreams not long ago to get rid of all the wires/synapses and replace them with a filter unit in each cell which decide which elements they are communing with, and we actually communicate ultrasonicly through piezoelectric speakers, instead of hard in-place wiring.

That way we get rid of all the wires,  which is the main problem with building a hardware neural network.

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2019, 03:09:07 pm »
Asking for money without any proof of concept, prototype, model, etc.,

Gentlemen, I ask YOU ALL to make one remark. I am NOT asking for money. No one. I offer cooperation. Investments in exchange for a share of profit or a share in a company.
Therefore, do not be fooled into thinking that I am a beggar. I have had a working experience since 1994, many inventions and developments. I was also a private entrepreneur and had my own small business until the war in 2014 began in my country. I was imprisoned as a political prisoner and I lost everything - money, business, housing.
Now I am free, but I have nothing, and around me there is one poverty. Before, for me to borrow such an amount from my friends was not a problem. Now I can hardly borrow $ 100 when I need it.

Therefore, I am not looking for free bread. I know the price of human labor. If someone is ready to join me and become part of the richest company in the world after in 30 years, we are welcome. But for this you need to do your bit. Since you don’t have my invention, I think that paying a few thousand dollars for the opportunity to get 20% of the future unicorn company is practically nothing. Yes is a risk. But didn’t I risk it when I invested my time and energy in this development instead of just making money?

OK. In the worst case, I can go to work in another country, lose another year of time, but then provide my own development. But in this case, I will not have partners.
Therefore, we can say that at the moment I am selling a stake in my company for start-up capital, which is needed to develop a prototype. I just want to save 1 year of my life, which is not much left. I also want to save my strength, which otherwise I would have to spend on low-intellectual physical labor. That's all.

Technically, I believe that I have the right to make such an offer. And I see no reason to think that I am doing wrong.

About the evidence.
I am ready to receive investments in the amount of $ 500 per month until the end of the development of the prototype, and every month to provide a report in the form of a demonstration of the work of my architecture. Thus, the "risk" lies only on the first payment of $ 500.

I agree that many of you will say - "why don’t you work 1 month at your own expense and not make a presentation of at least the first part of the work?". But I will answer. The only work that I can get right now is stone-cutting in quarries. Labor shift 12 hours. 1 hour walk to work and 1 hour walk from work home. Total 14 hours a day for heavy physical labor. In addition, every 3 days, shifts change from night to day and vice versa.
What do you think - can I do the development? I will tell you ... after this work you come home and sometimes you don’t even have the strength to eat. You just fall onto the bed and die on 8 hours before the alarm rings to come back to life and go to work again.
Therefore, there is no other way. Either I will find investments, or I need to emigrate to another country, where it have high salaries, and after working there for a year or two, earn my starting capital to ensure this development.

Regarding the reality of my model.
My model is fully functional. I can easily appreciate this because I have experience in developing microelectronic devices. But the scheme of her work is my intellectual property and I do not want to disclose it. Of course, if I had a good partner, a brother in spirit, an innovator like me, and I knew that he and I would be developing this architecture together, as well as that he would protect it with me ... then I would reveal to him all the subtleties and nuances. But I do not have such a partner. And disclose the details of this invention = give it to others. I have already given a lot of things to others, and now I don’t even have the money to go to the doctor and patch the holes in my teeth. I say it as it is. Excuse me.

Therefore, I can not offer anything else. The only way.
No jokes. I have left food for 3-4 days. If during this time I do not find investment, I will have to go to the quarries. But if I go there, then I will not work to prove to someone that my architecture is working. Not. I’ll go there to earn money for a passport and visa to Europe, to go there and earn money there. I have no other way.

I am not asking for money. Not. I offer cooperation.
But without your investment, I will only lose one or two years of my life and some of my health. Without my invention, you will lose the opportunity to become part of the future.
However, this applies to those who can invest a similar amount in my project. It is clear that this does not apply to the same poor as I am.

I hope for your understanding.

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2019, 03:13:14 pm »
This is my project. I am its founder.
But to continue this project, large investments are needed. $ 200,000 for ordering test chips at TSMC. I don’t have that kind of money. We did an ICO, but it did not collect anything. Therefore, this project is frozen until I become rich.

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2019, 03:20:01 pm »
We had this crazy idea on ai dreams not long ago to get rid of all the wires/synapses and replace them with a filter unit in each cell which decide which elements they are communing with, and we actually communicate ultrasonicly through piezoelectric speakers, instead of hard in-place wiring.

That way we get rid of all the wires,  which is the main problem with building a hardware neural network.
Your piezoelectric elements will not be able to overtake my wires on a microchip.
I decided to go the other way. I partially solved this problem by switching from parallel to serial data transmission. Thus, from one neuron to another (technically) there is only 1 wire for data transfer. Actually more, because we need to provide feedback, programming and control, but formally it is no longer 32 or 64 bits. Such a solution gives us much more field for the placement of neurons.
I also solved other issues related to what you are talking about.
In fact, I have two different solutions. One is slow but more compact. The second is fast, but requires more neurons. In the slow solution, I used the same idea - there will be a filter in each neuron, which from the general data stream will filter out the data that comes from those neurons that are specified in the firmware as “input links”. But this architecture is only suitable for single-chip solutions. A large neural network cannot be built like this. Therefore, there is another model that is based on the capabilities of scaling a neural matrix. But I do not want to tell how I solved this problem. Sorry.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2019, 03:27:47 pm »
What's wrong with PayPal?

I did a bit of research for you, here is how to connect Ukrainian credit card to international PayPal service (it took exactly 1 google search and 1 link click).

This is my project. I am its founder.

So you put someone else's laboratory in a video of your own project. Well, excuse me for being skeptic.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:52:33 pm by ivan.moony »

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2019, 04:29:00 pm »
What's wrong with PayPal?
You need to ask PayPal, not me.
In our country, PayPal only allows you to deposit money, but it does not allow them to withdraw. That is - I can put money on PayPal and spend it somewhere on Amazon. But I can’t get paid with Indiegogo ...

So you put someone else's laboratory in a video of your own project. Well, excuse me for being skeptic.
I do not understand what you are talking about. This is my project. This is my architecture. The "lab" you are talking about is my home computer. I made this video.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2019, 04:52:20 pm »
Ok, let's say you are what you are presenting yourself. Then there are several options:

• So you're a computational master. Then programming shouldn't be a problem for you. Learn html, javascript and css, (shouldn't take more than a few weeks), or instead Wordpress (shouldn't take more that a few hours), and then find a honorar job at freelancer sites. Let the customers pay on your friend's foreign paypal account, and he will send you the money after done job.
  • Setup Indiegogo with your Paypal account and start the campaign. After successful campaign, send your foreign friend the money over Paypal, and he will withdraw the money and send it back to you.

But you'll need someone you can trust.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

283 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles