FPNA - Field-Programmable Neural Array (investment offer)

• 53 Replies

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
Re: Field-Programmable Neural Array (FPNA)
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2019, 12:35:39 pm »
This question grows to its extents as the amount of investment money grows up.
I do not need to expand investments. The project will begin to make a profit immediately after the completion of the prototype. Firmware based on FPGA may be a sufficient “first generation” product. All the money that will be needed to launch my architecture on ASIC can be earned by selling bitstreams for FPGA.
Now I need very little money. $ 3000 for 6 months or $ 500 per month or $ 125 per week, for work on architecture. When the Verilog code is finished, I will need about $ 1000 more to buy a good FPGA board, because my board is very weak and cheap - it cannot be sold as a commodity.
All. No more investments are needed. These are not millions of dollars. It’s not even hundreds of thousands ... This can be realized with just one financial partner who can allocate $ 500 per month from his salary (I know that in other countries salaries allow this to be done). For such help, I am ready to offer a 20% share of the future company (without the right to manage). I think this is a very good suggestion. But if I do not find such a partner, as I said earlier, I will leave for labor emigration to another country, spend a year or two years of time, but I will earn this money myself. Then I will not owe anything to anyone. But it will waste precious time.

I wonder what would happen if you had a contact inside, say, IBM?
It's impossible. They do not read letters. They do not answer calls. I’ve been trying to get in touch with big companies about my inventions since 2004, when I won the first round of the inventors' competition in my country. Large companies ignore any third-party development. They do not need breakthrough inventions. They need the gradual development of their technologies no more than + 50% per year in order to skim the cream from rich people every year.
If this were not so, then each such company would have done many inventor contests every year, and in our world there would have been thousands of people like Elon Mask, and we would all have flown to the moon in our own cars for a walk with a girl.

For confirming your skills, if you don't want to expose your main patent, I think it would help if you had a number of papers published and cited on, say, Academia.edu or a similar site. Some publicity can't hurt, but it would be a project of its own complexity, taking some more years to accomplish.
It does not make sense. You do not understand. I don’t have time to write articles. I have no money to survive. The day before yesterday I had the last meal in my house. But yesterday, (before the Happy New Year's), one woman bought 1 liter of my vegetarian shampoo from me, which I cook at home manually. This brought me $ 6 and I was able to buy food for several days. But that money is not enough to survive. So I have to look for work in the quarries. In the quarries, shifts of 12 hours   2-3 hours per round trip (on foot). Where can I take the time to write articles?
All these proposals on your part are meaningless. I have already tried everything that was in my power. I have no other ways. But my and your situation are very different. Therefore, you cannot understand my problems.
Therefore, I want to ask you not to give me advice anymore. If you can’t help finance this project, I don’t want to waste time talking meaninglessly. I hope that you will understand me.
Thank you.

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2020, 09:15:29 am »
Just so you know I do hardware theory,  heres a Mario brothers type tile based pneumatic machine designer I put together a little while ago.

whats there->
* vias
* resistors
* diodes  (In the form of a connected door that hinges open and closed,  and Ive only seen them in action once! but they suit my method great.)
* capacitors (where the little mini letters are. the capacitors push up vertically, and split the design into 2 levels, so I describe what halves are conducting to the capacitor)

and no valves/transistors! in my work, just like I said, and that is NOT the industry norm.  So my design is all one connected body,  so it suits being made out of rubber.  (so I can make my rubber monster with it teehee)

But its not tested,  its all just in my head still,  but I know one thing, that all you need is 2 biscuit layers to do anything, you never have 2 vias on top of each other, and u can lay down any logic function.

Next time I can be bothered, ive got a better way to do it than tile based, and it uses that dot grid paper instead. (do you know what I mean?)  It means that the walls of the conductors sit on the lines on the grid paper, instead of taking up whole blocks and its ALOT smaller footprint!

About that video you posted, which had the graph there for how long a cpu takes to build,  being 4 years or something, is just a fairy tale,  they make one cpu in under 2 hours tops, and its not to 'draw' the design on the silocon, its only to wait for it to dry or set or cure, is the only thing that slows them down.  And that's from me thinking for myself!   Which of course we all have to do,  when ppl are being devious to us and not telling us the whole truth.

A good first machine to make is a pump or even better an oscillator,   if you cant make either you cant make anything yet.

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2020, 10:39:50 am »
I do not know what kind of "rubber" and "paper" you write. I do not understand - what does what you wrote have to do with microelectronics.

About that video you posted, which had the graph there for how long a cpu takes to build,  being 4 years or something, is just a fairy tale,  they make one cpu in under 2 hours tops, and its not to 'draw' the design on the silocon, its only to wait for it to dry or set or cure, is the only thing that slows them down.  And that's from me thinking for myself!
I don’t understand what kind of video you are talking about. I have never claimed that manufacturing a processor takes 4 years. At a silicone factory, the manufacture of lithographic masks takes 2-3 months. The manufacture of microchips takes from 2 to 4 months (it depends on what kind of process, because the smaller the process, the more layers you need to perform on a silicon substrate).
Thus, an engineering order at a contract factory (for example TSMC or UMC) takes from 6 to 8 months. Serial order (when you do not need to make new lithographic masks) takes 2-4 months.
But the fact that each processor (I think you are talking about the CPU) is made in 2 hours ... this is definitely a fairy tale, and I don’t know where you got it from.
It is also stupid to say that the processor design does not need to be drawn. In order to make lithographic masks, you need a drawing. This is called topological maps. Such cards need from 100 to 300 pieces for each design. They look like this:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/b63b9b60f983528748003f727f0fe47d/1577873950/30116/1351639/CMOS_NAND_Layout_800.jpg

This is how topology design looks in a special program for developing topological map design:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/aaf5c618c40b5f72c11f76052f42ae9b/1577874007/58572/1351639/1_800.jpg

This figure shows the size of the memory cell on the chip with technology 7 nm (compare this with your "rubber" and "paper"):
http://i.piccy.info/i9/754873f23023d42f35a1f19b02ab412f/1577874057/68006/1351639/2_800.jpg

Which of course we all have to do,  when ppl are being devious to us and not telling us the whole truth.
You accuse me of YOU cheating. Ok... give evidence that I deceived YOU.
If you say that I am not telling YOU the whole truth, then this is true and I will not tell YOU the whole truth, because this is the subject of my copyright based on intellectual property laws. And if you personally are not comfortable with the fact that I do not want to reveal to you the secrets of my invention, then you can sue me...

A good first machine to make is a pump or even better an oscillator,   if you cant make either you cant make anything yet.
Which pump? Air? Which generator? At 220 V? Or at 380 V?
How can you blame me for the fact that I can’t do anything if you don’t know anything about me? My seniority began in 1994. In my life I did a lot of real things, including designing and manufacturing CNC machines, a special tool for processing super-hard materials, and much more. What nonsense are you talking about? What is in your head?
Put your thoughts in order and talk about serious things. If you do not understand microelectronics, then I do not need to talk about the fact that microchips are made of rubber and paper.

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2020, 10:46:38 am »
Im actually only guessing, cause I haven't manufactured a batch of cpus yet.

YOU are too, making computers from scratch is a very rare thing. its not normal! much more special than that.

I meant 2 hours after the lithographic maps are made of course,  yes they take longer to make than the finished cpus do.  But I bet theres still tricks there to build them faster, especially if they are made out of repeated patterns,   did you know disco balls repeat light?  so you could disco ball it onto the pcb maybe, like a kaleidoscope and get the job done very quickly.

Whats air power in a rubber machine got to do with microelectronics?
Theres a huge analogy between the two,  ohms law works with pneumatics and hydraulics as well as electricity, and theres a few pneumatic computers on the internet. 
If things turned out a different way,  our neighbourhoods could be powered with air, and no-one even had electricity - and it pretty much would be just as good - but you cant generate light with air, but everything else works fine.

And you seem to know a bit about it,  because I never said paper, I just said rubber.   :2funny:    *twilight zone theme*

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2020, 01:59:23 pm »
And you seem to know a bit about it,  because I never said paper, I just said rubber.   :2funny:    *twilight zone theme*
"Next time I can be bothered, ive got a better way to do it than tile based, and it uses that dot grid paper instead."

What do you want from me? This topic is not about your paper and rubber. Thank you for stopping by, but your messages are offtop.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2020, 02:04:03 pm »
I think it's because you mentioned "paper" a couple of times in your article.

For the other readers...the lead of a standard wooden pencil is about 1 millimeter. Now imagine one millionth of that or that a human hair is roughly 75,000 nanometers!

Flamehowk mentioned 7 nm technology so that is extremely small.

In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2020, 03:17:37 pm »
"Next time I can be bothered, ive got a better way to do it than tile based, and it uses that dot grid paper instead."

What do you want from me? This topic is not about your paper and rubber. Thank you for stopping by, but your messages are offtop.

Oh ok I missed that.   But what about ohms law,    that's got to do with air in a pipe the same as electricity, no?  I thought you said you were some old wise dude.

But how are u supposed to design a computer if you don't have grid paper somewhere to design it on?  :idiot2:

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2020, 03:42:41 pm »
But what about ohms law,    that's got to do with air in a pipe the same as electricity, no?  I thought you said you were some old wise dude.
You beguiled electrical engineering and aerodynamics.

But how are u supposed to design a computer if you don't have grid paper somewhere to design it on?  :idiot2:
I have special programs on my computer.

flamehowk

• Bumblebee
Re: FPNA - Field-Programmable Neural Array (investment offer)
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2020, 05:52:49 pm »
Ok I see that it makes no sense to be on this forum. Therefore, I am leaving the branch. If in the near future there will be a person who is ready to invest in my project, my contacts:
email: flamehowk@gmail.com
telegram: @flamehowk
viber: +380684456284
bye

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

348 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
ivan.moony
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles