Have you worked with any sort of artificial intelligence in your line of work?

• 3 Replies

SageOf69

• Roomba
Hay if you work with any sort of artificial intelligence can you answer my interview questions below.

I have been havering a hard to time finding someone to interview and a lot of them didn't keep their promise to me so now I'm in need of your help.

If you can, it would be helpful if you email me your results with your name, line of work, number or email to

sageof69@gmail.com or thelegen18@yahoo.com

Questions here \/ \/ \/

1. What is  your line of work and how is artificial intelligence a part of it?

2.What is your view on artificial intelligence and how do you think it affects the world?

3. Would you consider the advancment of artificial intelligence useful or harmful and if so how?

4. Without any sort of artificial intelligence , would your line of work be easier or harder and if so how?

5.Do you think artificial intelligence should continue advancing and being more apart of are lives?

NickyBlue

• Roomba
    • Cosmos - A Quest!
My quick reply to Sageof69 ques:

Well sage let me try as I see the things... not a typical AI person but still...

First of all it depends upon your defination of AI. i.e. Artificial Intelligence as we call it. Do you take it literally or otherwise. In both cases the meaning turns 180 degree. And sure one can find enthusiast on both sides in this world. Former will be working towards making human go bot way (thier game) and the latter vice-versa. ...heheh! Both talks the same wordings or line. Just interpretation gets different. As simple as its 'maze' in english refer to maze as you know it, and  'maze' in hindi(same pronounciation)  refer to table. Just need stimulant to disambiguate things as such... which some ppl try so hard ...smile.

But I am from latter class.... I don't fancy creating things artificial. I mean for me Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence are the same thing just sans prefix. But so is for everybody ...just watch out for imposters... haha! And Yeah! there could be level of success as is the case with any other problem.

Ques 1: What is  your line of work and how is artificial intelligence a part of it?
Ans: Well my line of worl is quite different. And AI has nothing to do with it except cause of my hobby endeavour regarding a development of multi-lingual bot engine.

Ques 2: What is your view on artificial intelligence and how do you think it affects the world?
Ans: View what view? You mean those movie buffs...haha! Anyway not so weirdo ..I see AI as just another problem solving task which might get useful to us in some specific cases. And sure I don't see any of those weido problems regarding world. It is we whom affect us more than anything else and that's gonna be the case always. And anyway those movie makers ppls not so unintelligent themselves. They cashed in millions for it, as we mere soul talk about that nonsense... haha!

Illusion comes as a by product of constraint knowledge. Lack of it I mean.

Ques 3: Would you consider the advancement of artificial intelligence useful or harmful and if so how?
Ans: Yes for it being useful in some cases. Nope or actually a very very big NOPE! for it being harmful. As I said it'll only be as harmful as you are foolish, just as is the case with anything else. To put a wrong thing at wrong place and then accusing the non-living. ...smile..

Ques 4:  Without any sort of artificial intelligence , would your line of work be easier or harder and if so how?
Ans:  Look line of work is line of work. Or work is work. Harder or no harder is not a criteria. If you have to do something you do something no matter what. Yeah sure if it can be done more efficiently somehow. You go for it. No? And yeah since I am trying my hands on multi-lingual bot so naturally its gonna help me with different native forums and chatrooms or with different language website. or as a data miner program, if only I get through it, of course!. And even without that its a right channel(time pass) to invest my energy sensibly in, to some cause without having luxury of time to screw someone ass. ...heheh! You know the biggest threat here is boredom. And it affects all classess. But you'll only understand this when you reach certain level of things. So don't worry about that if it aint concerns you now.

If everything comes to conclusion, Blessed is the person who don't know much... ;)

Ques 5: Do you think artificial intelligence should continue advancing and being more apart of are lives?
Ans: Its not sa matter of continuing or not. Like I said, if ppl have energy and time they go for dance otherwise not. But what part it should play in your (humans) life is upto you. You are the creator of your life. You make rules to live by.

Last of all here's something to ponder on...
Magic only manifest when all components of a system works in tandem to achieve a goal. A system compose of state of the art technology components but no senergy in-between them is as good as garbage.
and moreover...
A system is only judged for some criteria by its real performance on that criteria. Or else one can be just a Hindu or Christen by just enrolling for it. Like is not the case already ...smile.
Lets say it other way...
You are not paid for what you know but what you do with what you know. :)

and if you still couldn't get it...
Solution to all the worlds problems are just as far as is the distance between two thoughts. i.e yours and mine! Or else we can wait eternity for things to evolve. Nature style! ....haha!
or you can say...
Either you can live good or makes rule for it.  ;)

So think it again my bro... Who possess artificial intelligence? ....So called humans or your probable future machines. ....haha!

[Note: But all these are just only my opinion about things. ;)]

NickyBlue

• Roomba
    • Cosmos - A Quest!
Intelligence for me means, working best possible way in any whatsoever circumtances. Worst or otherwise. So if you working under severe limitation and even if your results don't excel much then still its fall under category of intelligence. But if you are just posing to be burdened by something whence you are not actually and deriving milege out of it then its all artificial (fake). As simple as this!

Note: Monkey dance is not a bad thing in itself, but only if you're a monkey!  ;)

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
With the possible of some animals that exhibit some examples of intelligence, the subject of Intelligence is with regard to Humans vs. Machines.

Humans = Intelligence
Machines = Artificial (not real) Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence is equipping a machine (computer or robot) to perform human-like tasks, react, evaluate, decide, think in a manner that is normally attributable to humans. If a computer / machine can think then it's thinking is man made, artificial, not real or organic.

Human Intelligence is the gray matter we work with to solve problems and perform tasks, the ability to think and reason.

One day, computers, robots, machines will all have some degree of AI within them, each performing their uniquely assigned tasks. Perhaps one day, there will be constructo-bots working on our highways and bridges, performing inspections and making necessary repairs. Mech-o-bots, working on your computer controlled vehicle (it will have mechanical parts which eventually wear out and require replacement).
Perhaps there will be a Judge-o-bot, who will oversee all crimes within your state or district and make rulings that are both fair and correct without any lawyers plea bargaining and payoffs! You will be cited for speeding or running a red light (if your computer controlled driver is taking a day off and letting you drive!), by laser controlled cameras that quickly scan your license or ID tag on or within your car. Credits will be deducted from your retirement or social service account(s).
Shopping and ordering will be sort of like it is today only better and faster service with machines reading, scanning, sorting and packaging your order for shipment. This will be done locally and globally.
The world will come under one currency in order to accommodate each other country without the need for conversions.
You house will completely interact with you and your family in every aspect and will practically become another member of the household.

As scary as some of these might seem, I think the majority of them will come to pass if they have not already done so.

Good day!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

235 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 291. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles