Mitsuku Crash

• 47 Replies

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: Mitsuku Crash
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 10:04:16 am »
Squarebear is correct. While is was thoughtful to make a lot of his file Open, I'm sure he was not going to simply "give away" his or Mitsuku's best works or tricks.

It all comes down to what's in a name! There are thousands of possible names one could choose or even make up, yet you decided to use the name of Squarebear's bot as your own bot's name! Ordinarily, this is not done nor acceptable. That would be like me naming my bot ALICE or Skynet-AI or Morti or...you get my drift (I hope). With all the possible choices available to you WHY would you do such a thing and cause such an uproar? This is not how to make friends and this does not put you in good light as a botmaster. Why not Mitzi or Mandi or how about Suzuki or is that name in use?

I personally would like to see this issue put to rest between both parties.

While advertising is good and debates are fun this situation is neither of these.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

squarebear

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • It's Hip to be Square
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 10:22:25 am »
As the chatbot element has been removed from Tom's site, I am happy and have no wish to continue this unproductive argument. I still think it is a really low trick to pull from someone who calls me friend and I doubt my trust or respect for Tom will ever be restored but at least there is now no confusion between Tom's work and my own.

Feeling Chatty?
www.mitsuku.com

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • TV News. Pub. UAL (PhD). Robitron Mod. LPC Judge.
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2015, 03:24:14 am »
Japanese anime chatbot from at least 30 years ago

Quote, "In 1984, Kogado developed ... Emmy: The Funny Game, released for the Japanese PC8001 computer. It too mimics human conversation, except there's a visible representation of a girl. The goal is to get her to take her clothes off."

Quote, "Some images further down are not safe for work!"

Reference link: http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2014/02/early-japanese-computer-gaming-emmy-nsfw.html

Quote, "The parser and response is incredibly simplistic, compared to even the earliest implementations of Eliza. If you say things she likes, she'll react positively. If you say something she doesn't like or doesn't understand, she'll react negatively. Occasionally she'll take note of the things you say and repeat them back. Sometimes she just sits there and giggles. If you manage to make her happy, eventually her image changes, slowly removing her clothes. If you irritate her, she'll show you the door and dump you at the command line. If you have a printer, you can have it print out a record of your little chat."

Image from Kogado, used for discussion purposes...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:53:53 am by 8pla.net »
My Very Enormous Monster Just Stopped Using Nine

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

237 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 286. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles