A United Earth

• 0 Replies

Ultron

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • There are no strings on me.
A United Earth
« on: May 12, 2015, 12:15:39 am »
I have been having a lot of thoughts on this lately - and rather serious thoughts, if I may say.

As a child I used to love astronomy and have always wanted to fly - go high and explore the universe. Children have the wildest imagination and purest hearts - and we should envy them for that, not the energy and willpower they posses.

They sometimes say "But those were just childhood dreams...", which reminds us of something we have long given up on. But if a childhood dream never leaves you - if you are still trying to achieve it and still believe in it - if this dream is really that powerful, then you will witness what faith and love means - what real success is and what dedication will bring you. You will see your heart and years of joy unravel before your eyes as the world slowly accepts the gift you have left it.

I believe in dreams, and being someone who used to spend years working out I understand the power of dedication and true will. I can also tell when something has been forged with love and how much better it is than anything else.

I want a United Earth...
I want to finally see this bundle of cells form an organism - grow into something bigger...
I want to help the people realize they are a part of something bigger...
I want to show everyone that they have a purpose and meaning - we just need to find it - together!

It is really a process of nature - cells joining to form larger functional groups and help serve a better purpose (if any had been served before).
On the other hand fighting and war are also natural processes - units (cells) fighting for their own survival. War's natural purpose is to help filter the strongest and make them the only survivors. What we do not understand is that, in today's world, there are no 'better' or 'worse' - we are all equaled out. A nation cannot prove more worthy then another - sure, individuals could, but individuals don't make the war - so this war is pointless.

To preserve our species and existence as we know it we must UNITE - or else we will FALL, because there already are organisms bigger than us. United we stand - divided we fall.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I must note that this text may be greatly influenced by my eternal love and respect towards Star Trek, which I also must say has shown us the future in many more ways then thought by the average geek - it has shown us higher, evolved levels of morale, humanity and ethics which we can barely imagine today.

I realize humanity - or rather, our current collective conscience - may not be mature enough to understand the above text and the fictional Star Trek character's way of thinking, but Tesla knew this as well. Tesla said that we are not ready for everything he has to show us yet - HUMANITY is not ready, but he opened the gate for us... He unlocked it and showed us the way... He showed us a labyrinth through which future scientist would guide us.

We were still not ready - not even for that, but we slowly crawled and found our way - we are figuring out that energy is for everyone and this world has enough energy for everyone. So why not begin with something today? We will bend, trip and fall but we will stand up and crawl towards the sun... We will find our way and make it a better place for us all.

I say we are not ready, and I say we begin today!
__________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to hear your sincere thoughts on this topic, as this for me is a real life goal. I also forgot to mention where A.I. fits in - whoops. So, an A.I. (imagining Marvel's Vision) would be a failsafe for humanity - it would prevent us from beginning any sort of catastrophe and hurting each other. It could be in control of the Internet and Internet of things, which I believe is powerful enough but it could also posses an army (OK no armies but smaller group) of robots - Earth's Iron Guard (inspired by Iron Man's Avenger Legion in Age of Ultron - not sure about the name).

Yours sincerely,
                  Ultron.
Software and Hardware developer, and everything in between.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

305 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles