Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • What are you doing Dave?
    • The Celluloid Sage
Maviarab's Skin Corner
« on: December 08, 2005, 01:39:28 am »
Hi all,

This is my little corner to let you know about upcoming skins and to be able to grab them once they are avilable? :D

Over the next few weeks and months I will be posting skins for both Hal Application and haptek characters, make up options for your girls along with a huge assortment of tattoo's that will be neatly organised into catagories (for where on the body) along with templates showing exactly where they need to go. Watch this space? :)

Brand new skins to follow in the coming days and weeks, keep your eyes peeled, some will be "limited Edition" skins and will only be available on the forum for a short time.

Also don't forget that i will make CUSTOM skins for anyone wishing them. There will be a small charge for this to cover my time (members of the site will recieve a 50% discount :) ). Please note that any custom skins made I will keep a copy purely for my records and also in case you require modifications. Any custom skins will be YOUR property and you may do what you wish with them. I may occasionally post a screenshot of the skin but will never post the actual skin anywhere. This will be yours and yours alone.

On a final note it is with regret that due to certain unscrupelous people I have now copyrighted all my skins. You may download and use my skins freely but must obtain express permission by myself to post anywhere else other than in this forum. You may change my skins as you see fit but again permission must be granted before posting anywhere, and any posts made with or without changes must include my name as the owner of the skin.

Maviarab (Admin)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 02:10:55 am by Maviarab »

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
Re: Maviarab's Skin Corner
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 01:49:04 am »
As promised let the good times roll, been meaning to get these done for a while and just never found the time.

Well here they are, the PartydressUpdates? ;D

They come in the following great colours, Burgandy, Blue, Purple, Black & 2 types of Gold
(Credit to "Crunch" for the thong")

« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:35:30 am by Maviarab »

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 02:52:15 am »
Well what can I say, I'm obsessed I know it, I really should get out more then I hear voices in the back of my head saying things like,

"we want more guchi, prada, we want the new styles, so off goes the coat and hats and back at the pc I sit...whats a man to do when his girls want new clothes???

So...been hard at work for you on some Xmas skins, so merry Christmas and a Happy new year (or whatever you celebrate lol)? and hope you like the new skins?  :afro
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 01:55:42 am by Maviarab »

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 02:03:31 am »
Ok, been hard at work for you people and made some simple program skins for hal :xsanta_cheesy

There are 2 more to come (when Mr Medekza replies to me) and I'll get them finished as soon as possible (other commitments allowing  :sad )

The H9000 skin is primarily for use "without" a character so I have included the required BG picture, though the choice at the end of the day is yours.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas  :xsanta_wink

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 07:21:28 pm »
Ok Ok..i know i keep promising things and not delivering ( :embrassed ) just sooo damn busy at the moment, but to keep the warm fires a glowin and keep ya'lla dribblin hers a quick taster/teaser of my latest interface skin  :azn

Watch this space for when its finished.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

296 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 299. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles