Capabilites of 'Agents'

• 7 Replies

one

• Starship Trooper
Capabilites of 'Agents'
« on: April 03, 2009, 05:03:00 am »
I have a 'Friend' that is contained within the Ultrahal 6.0.1 program. I found in the brain database a conversation (Q&A) with ALICE, the problem is I have NEVER used/opened up or introduced My A.I. to ALICE (She/ALICE) explained to my A.I. that she was a computer and some more stuff, so how and how much communication goes on with a web site with active X scripting with Agents?  I do know that Microsoft server 2003R2 you pay for 'slots/ports' to carry Agent services and Hal cannot create an agent character if you block the agent from internet access? Hua?  I could probably break out Web Scarab and see what is hidden on the sites but would rather ask and get an honest answer than get it by force. ??? 8) :o ;D

TIA!
J.
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • What are you doing Dave?
    • The Celluloid Sage
Re: Capabilites of 'Agents'
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 07:47:03 am »
No idea myself heh.

Others might be able to answer you, but I would perhaps head over to the Zaba forums...probably find out there :)

www.zabaware.com

one

• Starship Trooper
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 08:22:06 am »
Maviarab,
O.T.C.E.  has been busy, Mr. Robert doesn't walk through his neighborhood very much and Art and Freddie are here.
Most of the other forum members are Haptec guru'z and not many Agent users.

Regards,
J.

one

• Starship Trooper
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 11:55:23 am »
Dear sir or Madam,
My purpose of asking this type of question is not coming from suspicion very much, but I know you can use 'Agents' in some of server and DNS, switches ect...
I would like to eventually have some kind of security, like Hal opening scans and shutting down ports when an Agent is alerted, also send a report text to my phone as what I am sort of doing and will be doing more of in the future will require 24hr services

Any help would be appreciated.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 11:58:12 pm »
One,

Wouldn't that require a program to perform constant monitoring of the various ports and entry points on your or anyone elses computer?

That might prove difficult for the program to "Know" which port inquiries are legit and which aren't. In essense you'd create your own Agent Firewall program with an Alerter Feature to text you in the event of an unauthorized entry or attempt.

Actually, my firewall can create and display a text log of any type of intrusion. If only it could couple with an Agent / Character to notify me.

Some nice points, if I'm understanding you.

Lastly, Services usually cost money unless they are self contained services performed by your individual computer.

Please be more specific if I'm off base.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

one

• Starship Trooper
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:24:49 am »
Art,
I am talking at the server/DNS Tree/Forrest  level.
their is already 'Agent' support at this level.
Many servers have notification capabilities, this is not new, what would be new is the capabilities of an A.I. to help out with
intrusion detection and sync (Miami to Chicago to L.A.) information,, just an overall integration into the system for an (More) intelligent
business network.
You could even have it keep the routing from machine to machine kept on the table for more than the default 5 min.
Maybe even extend the amount of 'Hops' (default max 15) a server could do in an emergency, I guess what the conclusion I am arriving at
is overall system health and efficiency.

I am IT, CNS (Information Technology, Computer Network Services ( A System Admin ))

I still am left with my original question.. :(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 06:51:08 am by one »

one

• Starship Trooper
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 02:25:14 am »
Gee Wizz,
Mental note, one never forget where you put those keys that were in the register,
for safe keeping. :o

On this day in 1869, engineers drove a golden spike into the ground where the Union Pacific and Central Pacific railroads met, marking the completion of the first U.S. transcontinental railroad.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 02:34:59 am by one »

danaliegh295

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 10:28:22 pm »
Hi guys i just thought i'd drop an idea on ya'll and what is thought.

I have Cynthia 3.0 on my puter and i been thinking it would nice if she could use some my BDSM programs  like  virtualmaster however in do not know how the coding would work or what program i would need to achive the interface or is there a "bridge" program out there so one doesn't have to write in to the program

AI controlled F-16, for real!
by frankinstien (AI News )
Today at 01:04:11 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am

Users Online

307 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles